Zilla Desert Blend Ground English Walnut Shells Substrate 5qt
Recreate a reptile's desert habitat with attractive, 100% natural ground English walnut shells. Lightweight (per volume) and will not scratch glass like sand. Desert Blend provides an excellent heat-conducting substrate and is a suitable alternative to sand. It helps to create a natural and attractive desert environment. Ideal bedding depth in enclosure is 1 to 2 inches. Remove and replace bedding monthly. Zilla is committed to producing innovative products to build and maintain a healthy reptile habitat. From terrariums for your bearded dragon lizard to bark bedding for your frog, and floating turtle platforms, we provide what is necessary to get a terrarium or vivarium started. Essentials such as reptile food, humidity & temperature gauges, heat, light, accessories, and supplements are also available from Zilla products. We make it easy for you to get your first pet reptile, to grow in the hobby, and to become an enthusiast. For those seasoned reptile keepers, we are committed to innovation.
- Ground English walnut shells replicate natural environment
- Will not scratch glass like sand
- Stimulates natural digging and burrowing behavior
- Ideal bedding depth in enclosure is 1 to 2-inches, remove and replace bedding monthly
- Ideal for desert dwelling reptiles such as: adult bearded dragons, monitors, desert skinks and uromastyx